AirStrip ONE 1.0
AirStrip ONE is the complete enterprise solution that provides the architecture and interactive user experience that fully delivers on the promise of clinical mobility.
AirStrip ONE is the complete enterprise solution that provides the architecture and interactive user experience that fully delivers on the promise of clinical mobility. Because all relevant capabilities are built into the system, AirStrip ONE can dramatically accelerate enterprise-wide implementation, time-to-benefit, and ROI.
· Shatters barriers between disparate data sources from multiple vendors, bringing all live relevant data to the clinician’s mobile device to provide a more complete picture of patient health
· Puts data in motion, delivering dynamic—rather than static—information that can improve clinicians’ ability to assess, monitor and direct care for their patients, regardless of location
· Customizes the user experience to each clinician’s specialty, usage patterns, workflows, and visual preferences, improving adoption and supporting long-term use and efficiency
· Is cleared for use as a diagnostic aid, providing the confidence that clinical information is accurate and timely
· Safeguards privacy with secure transfer and presentation of patient data, removing uncertainty around security and regulatory compliance
AirStrip ONE supports a variety of clinical environments and functionality:
AirStrip ONE OB - Closely monitor labor and delivery patients around the clock, from anywhere. With AirStrip ONE OB, clinicians have a window into the health status of each mother and baby, right from their smartphone or tablet. Used by hundreds of U.S. hospitals, AirStrip OB has assisted physicians with more than 1.5 million deliveries...and counting.
AirStrip ONE Cardiology - Providing a comprehensive solution centered on immediate access to ECGs, along with historical patient data on mobile devices, AirStrip ONE Cardiology supports coordination throughout the care continuum. Cardiologists, primary care physicians, ED staff, cath lab teams and others can all have a synchronized view of the vital patient data needed to improve patient care, regardless of location or time of day.
AirStrip ONE Patient Monitoring – In critical patient care situations, collaborative decision-making is key. AirStrip ONE Patient Monitoring keeps care teams in sync—with patients, with vital information, and with their fellow clinicians. By providing mobile access to patient monitoring data, regardless of location or discipline, AirStrip ONE Patient Monitoring supports stronger care coordination and faster, more accurate and more targeted patient treatment.
AirStrip ONE EMR – Erase the geographic and technological boundaries that separate clinicians from the patient electronic medical records (EMRs) they need to make informed care decisions. AirStrip ONE EMR provides relevant clinical decision support that unites EMR systems from a variety of vendors, across a wide geographic area and a variety of IT systems, all using a single mobile interface.
NOTE: The information in these descriptions is intended for customers, partners, and healthcare professionals in the United States only. AirStrip ONE is intended for use by clinicians (users) who care for patients. In order to use AirStrip ONE, your healthcare facility must have purchased and installed AirStrip ONE.
Changes on the new version: